Friday, October 2, 2020

A Daily Dose of God


 

Continuing to reflect on a couple of powerful insights from Teihard de Chardin, “Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.” 

 

He also, said, “We are not human beings on a spiritual journey,

we are spiritual beings on a human journey.”

 

I received this RECALL NOTICE via email a few days ago: The Maker of all human beings (GOD) is recalling all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to a serious defect in the primary & central component of the heart.  This is due to a malfunction in the original prototype units code named Adam and Eve, resulting in the reproduction of the same defect in all subsequent units.  This defect is commonly known as S.I.N.

 

Some of the symptoms include:

1. Failure to obey God

2. Loss of direction

3. Lack of peace and joy

4. Selfishness

5. Fearfulness

6. Idolatry

7. Rebellion

 

The Manufacturer, a.k.a. the Creator, is providing factory-authorized repair and service free of charge to correct this defect.  The Repair Technician, JESUS, offered to bear the entire burden of the staggering cost of these repairs.  The number to call for repair is: P-R-A-Y-E-R.  Once connected, please upload your burden of SIN through REPENTANCE.

 

Next, download ATONEMENT from the Repair Technician, Jesus, into the heart component.  No matter how big or small the SIN defect is, Jesus will replace it with 1.  Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Faithfulness, and Gentleness.

 

 

 

 

Please see the operating manual, the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth, (i.e. the B.I.B.L.E.) for further details on the use of these fixes. 

 

 

 


 

I hope this lightens and enlightens your day.

 

May God Be Praised!

 

 

 

COVID 19 Pandemic Prayer

 

Hear my cry!  “Lord, listen to my prayer: turn your ear to my appeal.”  You are my refuge and my hope, I turn to you during this COVID 19 Pandemic and plead for Your intercession.  In Your mercy and Your compassion “… grant eternal rest to the dead, comfort to mourners, healing to the sick ….”

[Psalm 143 and Collect from Mass Time in Pandemic]

 

Provide strength to the first responders, compassion to the medical personnel, and wisdom to government leaders.  End this coronavirus scourge.  Send Your light to me as I wander in the darkness of this pandemic and give me hope in Your eternal love today and every day.  Amen.  [Dcn. George Kelly]

 





1 comment: