Wednesday, March 11, 2020









TWELFTH STATION





I DIE ON THE CROSS






I adore you, O Christ, and I bless you.

Because by your holy cross you have redeemed the world

I was dying and it hurt. I was alone, so utterly alone. I had never felt this way before I was sinking into hell and wondered if I was going to come back, I said, “My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?”

This was not pretending. How could it be? Could I have lived and died as a man without experiencing despair and doubt?

If someone tells you that faith and hope will keep you from experiencing doubt and despair, do not listen to them. Faith and hope are opposite sides of doubt and despair. They are not as different as most people think. You pass through doubt and despair. Not around them.





When you are falling into hell, do what I did. Shout your anguish directly to my Father. Complain to Him to your last breath, as I did. Your complaint will become a prayer, even as mine did, and He will hear and answer.



Lord Jesus, help us walk in your steps.

May God Be Praised!







No comments:

Post a Comment