Monday, March 2, 2020









FOURTH STATION

Lamentations 1: 12
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=lamentations+1%3A12&version=NABRE

JESUS MEETS HIS SORROWFUL MOTHER

I adore you, O Christ, and I bless you.

Because by your holy cross you have redeemed the world

Jesus speaks to you:

I have just seen Mary. I wished for a second that she and I could have been spared that meeting. Do you tend to avoid your loved ones, and they you, in times of crisis? Some spend a lifetime shielding their deepest selves from their mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, sons and daughters. In the end, this will fail, because your death exposes your weakness to your loved ones as nothing in life could.



Why wait until death or desperation to “meet” your loved ones? Share with them your most profound aspirations, joys, fears and troubles before the opportunities are gone.


Just as my Father gives you the grace to face loved ones when all hope seems lost, so He gives them the grace to cope not only with your pain but theirs as well.

Lord Jesus, help me to walk in your steps.

May God Be Praised!
















No comments:

Post a Comment