Saturday, March 21, 2020



During our fight against COVID 19 may we frequently go to the Lord with our concerns and our worries, trusting that God is an ocean of HOPE, and may our frequent hand washing remind us of our Baptism.







“God, the all-powerful Father of our Lord Jesus Christ has given us a new birth by water and the Holy Spirit and forgiven all our sins. May he also keep us faithful to our Lord Jesus Christ for ever and ever.”
Amen.




As I wash my hands to prevent the spread of COVID 19, I ask for God’s grace to sin no more and avoid the near occasion of sin.
Amen.

St. Margaret Mary Alacoque taught us, "The Divine Heart is an ocean full of all good things, wherein poor souls can cast all their needs; it is an ocean full of joy to drown all our sadness, an ocean of humility to drown our folly, an ocean of mercy to those in distress, an ocean of love in which to submerge our poverty."




Lord, You Are All I Need  
[Dcn. George Kelly]

I TRUST You Lord, give me Grace,
I LOVE You Lord, give me Peace,
I NEED You Lord, give me Hope,
I FOLLOW You Lord, give me Light.

You are all I need, thank you Lord,
You are all I need, thank you Lord.

When it’s Darkest Lord, You are There,
When it’s Cloudy Lord, You shine Light,
When it’s Rainy Lord, You provide Cover,
When it’s Stormy Lord, You give Shelter. 

You are all I need, thank you Lord,
You are all I need, thank you Lord.

I TRUST You Lord, give me Grace,
I LOVE You Lord, give me Peace,
I NEED You Lord, give me Hope,
I FOLLOW You Lord, give me Light.

You are all I need, thank you Lord,
You are all I need, thank you Lord.

When all seems Lost Lord, You are Hope,
When the world is Dark, You are Light,
When the path is unclear, You are Direction,
When my heart is heavy, You are Healing.

You are all I need, thank you Lord,
You are all I need, thank you Lord.

Amen.



Please Lord guide us through this crisis, for we know that You love us and care for us.

 
May God Be Blessed!





No comments:

Post a Comment