Tuesday, March 17, 2020



TODAY WE REMEMBER AND CELEBRATE ST. PATRICK



Let us sing to the Lord and bless his name, as we read from Exodus:
“You have seen for yourselves how I bore you up on eagle wings and brought you here to myself. Therefore, if you hearken to my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my special possession, dearer to me than all other people, though all the earth is mine. You shall be a kingdom of priests, a holy nation.”  [Exodus 19:4-6]



May the Blessing of Saint Patrick be upon you today and every day:
May the Strength of God pilot you.
May the Power of God preserve you.
May the Wisdom of God instruct you.
May the Hand of God protect you.
May the Way of God direct you.
May the Shield of God defend you.
May the Host of God guard you.
May Christ be with you.
May Christ be before you.
May Christ be in you.  Amen
[Modified by Dcn. George Kelly for St. Patrick’s Day]


An Irish Blessing on Friendship

The test of Gold is Fire
The test of Truth is Time
The test of God’s love are the heavens above and everything sublime
Treasures in life are many, dreams realized but few
But I know the test of God’s goodness is when he gave me a friend like you.








May God Be Praised and May Your St. Patrick’s Day Be Filled with Joy.






No comments:

Post a Comment