Saturday, March 7, 2020







NINTH STATION





 
I FALL THE THIRD TIME






I adore you, O Christ, and I bless you.

Because by your holy cross you have redeemed the world

I have no regrets about this fall. My strength was gone. I did not want to fall and I did not want to stand. I just fell. And this time I had to be helped up.

You may someday fall for a third time and have no strength to get up. You will have to be picked up by others. Don’t let that lead to despair; it does not mean you are less than human. Do not let those around you rob you of your dignity when you are on the ground.




In this life, you cannot become like me in many things. You cannot have the power I have. You cannot have the knowledge I have. You cannot have the wisdom I have. But you can become like me in the love you show when you are weak and helpless.


Lord Jesus, help me walk in your steps.

May God Be Praised.







No comments:

Post a Comment