Monday, December 28, 2020

A Daily Dose of God

 

As we continue our Christmas Celebration in the Octave of Christmas let’s take a few minutes to reflect on our vision of Jesus, who is our Lord and Savior.

 

 

Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart

Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art

 

Thou my best Thought, by day or by night

Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light

Be Thou my Wisdom, and Thou my true Word

 

I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord

Thou my great Father, I Thy true son

Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one

 

Riches I heed not, nor man's empty praise

Thou mine Inheritance, now and always

Thou and Thou only, first in my heart

 

High King of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art

High King of Heaven, my victory won

May I reach Heaven's joys, O bright Heav'n's Sun

Heart of my own heart, whate'er befall

Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all 

[By St. Dallan Forgaill]

 

Now in the quiet of your heart listen to “Be Thou My Vision” – sung by Audrey Assad

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Optrm7lF16s

 

Think about how you can give your heart [life] more fully to the Lord.

 

Saint Joseph, pray for us.

 

May God Be Praised!

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment