Sunday, November 21, 2021

Blog Post 11/21/2021 – A Prayer to Start the Day

 

                               A Prayer to Start the Day

 

“God on high, source of all light, hear my morning prayer.  Turn my thoughts to what is good and guide me by the glow of Your Holy Spirit.  May my actions be those You want lived today.  I offer this pray through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, God, for ever and ever.”  Amen.  [Dcn. George Kelly]

 

 

We danced at our Wedding Reception to the Beatles, "Here, There And Everywhere"

Here, There And Everywhere 

For 51 years Joanne has helped me “To lead a better life I need my love to be here...”


My morning prayer today is THANK YOU GOD for my wife and best friend as we celebrate 51 years of marriage.  Ad Multos Annos, and I love you, more today than yesterday, but less than tomorrow. 

 

N.B.  Say some prayers for Joanne, she is suffering great back pain and your prayers will help easy it.  Thank you.

 

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

St. Joseph, pray for us.

St. Andre Bessette, intercede for us. 

St. Francis de Sales, pray for us.

“Tune my spirit to the music of heaven.”  [St. Brendan the Navigator]

 

May God Be Praised and your day be Blessed.





1 comment:

  1. Thank you & Joanne for your lived witness and ministries!
    Num 6: 24-26

    ReplyDelete