Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Blog Post - 11/17/2021 - Mary our intercessor

                                                 Mary our intercessor

 

St. John Bosco said, "We find ourselves in this earth as in a tempestuous sea, in a desert, in a vale of tears. Now then, Mary is the Star of the Sea, the solace of our desert, the light that guides us towards heaven."  And today we pray, My heart is ready.

Dear God,

Like Mary give us the grace to pray, My heart is ready, O God, my heart is ready.

“My heart is ready, O God;
I will sing, sing your praise.
Awake, my soul;
awake, lyre and harp.
I will awake the dawn.”
  [From Psalm 108]

Like Mary let us pray: “My heart is ready, O God, my heart is ready.”

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

 

May God Be Praised and your day be Blessed.






No comments:

Post a Comment