Thursday, November 18, 2021

Blog Post 11/18/2021 - The Glory of God

 

 

 

 

The Glory of God [Adopted from Morning Prayer 11/10/2021]

God of glory and power, those who have put all their trust in you are happy indeed. Shine the brightness of your light on us, that we may love you always with a pure heart.

 

“I will praise my God all the days of my life.”

“Simply I learned about Wisdom, and ungrudgingly do I share – her riches I do not hide away. For to us she is an unfailing treasure; those who gain this treasure win the friendship of God, to whom the gifts they have from discipline commend them.”  [Wisdom 7:13-14]

“I will praise my God all the days of my life.”

Praise God today and when tomorrow gets here Praise God [it will be today.

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

St. Joseph, pray for us.

St. Andre Bessette, intercede for us. 

St. Francis de Sales, pray for us.

“Tune my spirit to the music of heaven.”  [St. Brendan the Navigator]

 

May God Be Praised and your day be Blessed.

 

 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment