Sunday, April 12, 2020






COVID 19 Pandemic Prayer









Easter Sunday

The Lord is Risen!

We are an Easter people and Alleluia is our song!
 
St. Francis de Sales gives us the single most important lesson for our happiness, “How happy those souls who live only to do God’s will!”

Make this COVID 19 laden Easter the most fruitful Easter by deciding to “… do God’s will” today and everyday until you join GOD IN THE ETERNAL GIFT OF HEAVEN!



(Mary) My Son’s suffering and dying was extremely painful, my emptiness and my grief were palpable, it lacerated me to the core of my being.

“I could rejoice forever, but not in silence.”

“My soul magnifies the Lord”

“May it be done to me according to your word”

May our Easter Prayer be Dear Jesus, “Your will be done”




Lord Jesus, as I walk Your Light, doing You will, please bring an end to the COVID 19 Pandemic. 

Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia! 

Amen.  Alleluia!

May God Be Praised!






No comments:

Post a Comment