Friday, April 24, 2020







A Prayer for an End to the COVID 19 Pandemic










"You who dwell in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shade of the Almighty, Say to the Lord, 'My refuge and fortress, my God in whom I trust.'
He will rescue you from the fowler’s snare, from the destroying plague, He will shelter you with his pinions, and under his wings you may take refuge; his faithfulness is a protecting shield.
You shall not fear the terror of the night nor the arrow that flies by day, Nor the pestilence that roams in darkness, nor the plague that ravages at noon." [Psalm 91]
Israel wandered in the desert for 40 years, Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in prison, and we complain about a few weeks of living in our homes.  Maybe we are just a little bit spoiled, today we should think about how to use this time to become better people.

Pray for those on the front lines battling this pandemic and for those who have lost a love one from it.   

Then pray this Short Litany for Living as a Christian, 
Lord Jesus Deliver me from the desire of:
Wanting to praise,
Wanting to honor,
Wanting to the spotlight,
Wanting to …. [enter your own desires here]

Lord Jesus Give me Grace:
That I may rejoice in the praise others receive,
That You may increase, and I may decease
That Your love becomes more visible in the world through my life. [Dcn. George Kelly]
Amen.




May God Be Praised!









No comments:

Post a Comment