Thursday, March 31, 2022

Blog Post 3/31/2022 – Our Lenten Journey


  

Our Lenten Journey

 


Fr. Michael Tournade, OSFS wrote, “LORD, you have searched me, You know me.

You know when I sit and stand.  You understand my thoughts from afar.  If I climb to the highest heavens, You are there.  Where can I hide from Your Presence, where can I flee?

If I fly with the wings of the dawn and land beyond the sea, Even there Your Hand guides me.

Your right Hand holds me fast.  Even darkness is not dark for You.  Probe me, Lord, and know my heart; try me, know my concerns.  See if my way is crooked, and then lead me in the ancient pathways.” (Falling in Love with God, Fr. Michael Tournade, OSFS)

 

The Lord knows you and loves you, our Lenten sacrifices help us understand that Love a little bit more clearly.

 

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, intercede for us.

St. Michael, ask God to help the Ukrainians.

May God Be Praised and your day be Blessed.

 

And with St. Francis de Sales let us remember, "We shall steer safely through every storm, so long as our heart is right, our intention fervent, our courage steadfast, and our trust fixed on God."

 

 

 





1 comment:

  1. I, (as many, I'm sure,) share the good Father's appreciation for praying Psalm 139.
    As ever, thanks Deacon George, for this, and all your ministries.
    Peace / Blessings.

    ReplyDelete