Monday, March 21, 2022

Blog Post 3/21/2022 – Our Lenten Journey

Our Lenten Journey

 

“… I bore you up on eagle wings and brought you here to myself. Therefore, if you hearken to my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my special possession ….”  [Exodus]

 

If you do what I tell you and keep my covenant, out of all the nations you will be my own possession, dearer to me than any other people.  You shall be to me a kingdom of priests, a consecrated nation.

 

You are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a consecrated nation, a people God has claimed as his own.  You shall be to me a kingdom of priests, a consecrated nation.  [Exodus 19:5, 6; 1 Peter 2:9]

 

Reflect on being God’s chosen one.

 

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, intercede for us.

St. Michael, ask God to help the people of Ukraine.

May God Be Praised and your day be Blessed.

And with St. Francis de Sales let us remember, "We shall steer safely through every storm, so long as our heart is right, our intention fervent, our courage steadfast, and our trust fixed on God."

 





No comments:

Post a Comment