Monday, March 14, 2022

Blog Post 3/14/2022 - Our Lenten Journey

  

Our Lenten Journey

 

 

“You have seen for yourselves how I bore you up on eagle wings and brought you here to myself. Therefore, if you hearken to my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my special possession, dearer to me than all other people, though all the earth is mine. You shall be to me a kingdom of priests, a holy nation.”  [Exodus 19:4-6a]

“If today you hear the voice of the Lord, harden not your hearts.”

 

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, intercede for us.

St. Michael, ask God to help the Ukrainians.

May God Be Praised and your day be Blessed.

 

And with St. Francis de Sales let us remember, "We shall steer safely through every storm, so long as our heart is right, our intention fervent, our courage steadfast, and our trust fixed on God."

 





No comments:

Post a Comment