Saturday, February 5, 2022

Blog Post - Homily Cycle II – 2/05/2022 [OLPH]


 

 

Homily Cycle II – 2/05/2022

 

 

 

God said to Solomon, “Ask something of me and I will give it to you.”

Solomon asks for an understanding heart. 

What would you ask for today if God said, “Ask something of me and I will give it to you.”

The Wisdom of Solomon?

For Knowledge of God’s laws?

For Rest in a deserted place?

What?

 

Today find a deserted place and ask God for what God wants to give you.  Are you open to receive what God wants to give?  Maybe the Serenity prayer can help us: “God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

Pray for the fortitude to accept what God wants for your soul.

 

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

St. Francis de Sales, pray for us.

May God Be Praised and your day be Blessed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment