Monday, February 14, 2022

Blog Post 2/14/2022 - Morning Prayer

 

 

Morning Prayer [Adopted from Monday Week IV]

Lord, my God let Your splendor be upon me, that I may live in Your radiance.  You are beyond time a thousand years, a single day, it is all one.  To You dear God.  O Lord, … You are without beginning or end ….  Remind me of the shortness of my life that I may gain wisdom of heart….

 This morning, fill me with Your love and I shall exult and rejoice all day. If it, please You give me joy to balance my sorrow.  [Psalm 90]

“The word is near you, on your lips and in your heart (that is, the word of faith which we preach). For if you confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Faith in the heart leads to justification, confession on the lips to salvation.”  [Romans 10:8b-10]

 

This day is given to you by God, what are you going to give God?

 

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

St. Francis de Sales, pray for us.

May God Be Praised and your day be Blessed.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment