Thursday, February 24, 2022

Blog Post 2/24/2022 – What to do in Troubled Times

 

What to do in Troubled Times

Pray, “Hear my cry. Oh God!  

Be attentive to my prayer! 

From the ends of the earth, I call out to You;

When my heart grows faint. 

Lead me to the rock that is exalted. 

For You have been my Shelter;

A strong citadel in the face of the enemy.

I will abide in Your tabernacle forever.

O will take refuge in the shelter of Your wings.”

[A Guide to THE PSALMS of David, by Steven Rosner, Psalm 61:1-4, p. 215]

 

St. Francis de Sales advises us, "We shall steer safely through every storm, so long as our heart is right, our intention fervent, our courage steadfast, and our trust fixed on God."

 

Go to God and Trust in God.

 

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, intercede for us.

St. Francis de Sales lift our prayers to the Lord.

May God Be Praised and your day be Blessed.

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment