Monday, January 31, 2022

Blog Post 1/31/2022 - Ask Mary to Intercede for your Intentions

 

 


Ask Mary to Intercede for your Intentions

 

Fulton J. Sheen said, “Mary is like the moon, for her light is always the reflection of a higher light.”

 

 

We know she reflects the light of her Son, Our Lord.

 

And so today we pray: REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided.

Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.  

To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

 

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

St. Francis de Sales, pray for us.

May God Be Praised and your day be Blessed.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment