Thursday, January 20, 2022

Blog Post 1/20/2022 – Important Questions, your answers will give your life true meaning.

 

 

Important Questions, your answers will give your life true meaning.

When will I come to the end of my pilgrimage and enter the presence of God?  Do you long for the Lord’s presence in his Temple? 

In the Book of Revelation (22:17) we read: “Let all who thirst come; let all who desire it, drink from the life-giving water.”

“O God, bend my heart to follow Your will and allow my voice to praise Your Holy Name, cleanse me from any worthless, evil, or distracting thoughts.  Grant me Your grace to pray today with reverence, awe and love.  Listen to my supplication, hear my prayer, and answer me.  Guide me with Your Spirit that I may shine forth Your Radiance to the world.”  [Dcn. George Kelly]

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life; the Eucharist is the nourishment for the journey.

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

St. Francis de Sales, pray for us.

May God Be Praised and your day be Blessed.

 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment