Thursday, September 2, 2021

The Most Important Question To Guide Your Life and Your Decisions

The Most Important Question To Guide Your Life and Your Decisions

 

“When will I come to the end of my pilgrimage and enter the presence of God?”  [Morning Prayer Monday, August 30, 2021 [Week II], Antiphon 1]

 

“Many hear the world more easily than they hear God …. The world promises rewards that are temporal and insignificant, and these are pursued with great longing; I promise rewards that are eternal and unsurpassable, yet the hearts of mortals respond sluggishly.”  [Thomas a Kempis – The Imitation of Christ]

 

‘Let all who thirst come; let all who desire it, drink from the life-giving water.” (Revelation 22:17)

 

Today spend some time asking yourself if my pilgrimage ended today would my legacy point people to Jesus?

 

St. Joseph, pray for us.

St. Andre Bessette, intercede for us. 

St. Francis de Sales, pray for us.

“Tune my spirit to the music of heaven.”  [St. Brendan the Navigator]

 

May God Be Praised and your day be Blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment