Friday, September 3, 2021


 

Living Our Faith Daily

 

"Chose each hour of each day to make frequent acts of charity, those acts create a fire that melts the soul to the heart of Jesus."  Dcn. George Kelly

 

We must deal with “Fear & Obstacles” regularly maybe these insight into dealing with our fears and obstacle can help us “Live Jesus”

 

 

“Our fear is a hump we have to get over, and we have to get over it

before we can go very far with Jesus….  We are simply too consumed by fear and worry and anxiety to think about anything else.

For that reason, Jesus spent a great deal of time telling us not to be afraid -- telling us directly and acting out God's grace by feeding people who were hungry and rescuing those in trouble on the sea. God will be there when we need him. Fear not. It the first lesson in the Christian primmer, the one on which all the others build.”  [Sermons.com - William R. Boyer, Four Miles Out]

 

I saw a poster that read “An obstacle is what you see when you take your eye off the goal.”  Try each day to remember the goal “Live Jesus”, this short prayer from St. Francis de Sales may help you focus: “My God, I give you this day. I offer you, now, all of the good that I shall do and I promise to accept, for love of you, all of the difficulty that I shall meet. Help me to conduct myself during this day in a manner [most] pleasing to you. Amen.

 

St. Joseph, pray for us.

St. Andre Bessette, intercede for us. 

St. Francis de Sales, pray for us.

“Tune my spirit to the music of heaven.”  [St. Brendan the Navigator]

 

May God Be Praised your day be Blessed.

 

 

 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks much for all your good work, Deacon George.
    Blessings.
    Peace. Num 6: 24-26

    ReplyDelete