Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Blog Post – 9/28/2021 - St. Paul’s letter to the Ephesians

 


St. Paul’s letter to the Ephesians in chapter 4, he writes, “Do nothing that will sadden the Holy Spirit with whom you were sealed …. Get rid of all bitterness, all passion and anger, harsh words, slander, and malice of every kind. In place of these, be kind to one another, compassionate, and mutually forgiving, just as God has forgiven you in Christ.”

 

And so join me and pray,

“At daybreak, be merciful to me.

At daybreak, be merciful to me.  Make known to me the path that I must walk.

Be merciful to me.

Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,

At daybreak, be merciful to me.”  Amen.

 

Your path may not be clear to you, but walk your path with faith and courage, then be assured God will walk with you or alter your path.

 

St. Joseph, pray for us.

St. Andre Bessette, intercede for us. 

St. Francis de Sales, pray for us.

“Tune my spirit to the music of heaven.”  [St. Brendan the Navigator]

 

May God Be Praised your day be Blessed.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment