Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Praying with the Scriptures

Praying with the Scriptures

 

Antiphon 1 “Remember me, Lord God, when you come into your kingdom, alleluia.” [Morning Prayer Week I]

 

From Psalm 27       

“I am sure I shall see the Lord’s goodness

in the land of the living.

Hope in him, hold firm and take heart.

Hope in the Lord!

… There is one thing I ask of the Lord,

for this I long, to live in the house of the Lord,

all the days of my life,

to savor the sweetness of the Lord,

to behold his temple.”

 

From Psalm 23

“The Lord is my shepherd; there is nothing I lack.

In green pastures he makes me lie down; to still waters he leads me; he restores my soul.

He guides me along right paths for the sake of his name. 

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff comfort me.

You set a table before me in front of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Indeed, goodness and mercy will pursue me all the days of my life; I will dwell in the house of the Lord for endless days.”

 

Revelation 22:5, 3

“Night will be no more, for the Lord God will be the light for his servants,

– and they shall reign for ever, alleluia.”

 

A plea from Deacon George Kelly, “Lord remember me in your Mercy rather than in your Justice, so I may Walk and Live in Your Light.”

 

St. Joseph, pray for us.

Saint Andre Bessette intercede for us.

May God Be Praised!

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment