Saturday, February 29, 2020







THIRD STATION
Isaiah 53: 1-3: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+53%3A+1-3&version=NABRE

JESUS FALLS THE FIRST TIME

I adore you, O Christ, and we bless you.

Because by your holy cross you have redeemed the world

Jesus continues to speak to you.

I have just fallen flat on my face. I tried to avoid it. I wanted to stay on my feet. I wonder if I fell partly because I was trying too hard to keep from falling?
      
You can learn from my fall. You also will fall if you try too hard to succeed all by yourself. I was so wrapped up in myself that I forgot to let my Father guide me.


      
You are often tempted to take on more than you can do well. If you succeed, it is because of His grace anyway. So what you would be holding up as yours is really His already. My Father wants you, not your successes. In all you undertake, go first to Him in prayer and ask what He wants. Then, when you go to work, open your heart to Him and let Him work in and through you.


Lord Jesus, help me walk in your steps.

May God Be Praised!
















No comments:

Post a Comment