Monday, September 23, 2019






Yesterday on the blog we reflected on our call to Holiness, and yesterday we reflected on the burdens we sometimes are asked to carry in this life.  Today we are going to reflect on a song written by Sr. M. Lucy, “Here Am I”.




“Softly, as a gentle breeze blows,
 you can hear Him calling,
calling at your heart.
            Here am I Here am I;
                        ready to obey.

Gently, as a breath of springtime,
Just to feel His presence,
Touch upon your soul.
            Here am I, Here am I;
                        fill me with Your love.

Shining, as the splendor of the morning,
You will see His glory,
And live forevermore.
            Here am I, Here am I;
            all I have is Yours.”
  
We are called to discipleship in Jesus Christ, and accepting that call and living that call will enable us to walk through this life in the peace of Christ.

May God Be Praised!




No comments:

Post a Comment