Sunday, September 22, 2019







Each one of us is Called to Holiness, accepting that Call takes courage and a willingness to dedicate our lives to following Jesus Christ.
An excellent way to seek Holiness is to pray and live the Direction of Intention daily.



My God, I give you this day.
I offer you, now, all of the good that I shall do … and
I promise to accept, for love of you, all of the difficulty that I shall meet.
Help me to conduct myself during this day In a manner pleasing to you.

“It is not always in your power to do important things; sufficient are the small things that offer themselves every hour of the day… But do them with devotion and love.”  (Every day with Francis deSales, p.231)


    An integral part of seeking Holiness is to Seek the good in each person we meet, and to pray for them. 
 
Then at the end of the day before retiring for the evening pray the Day is Ending Prayer to review our day.

"Thank you for all the gifts of the day, for the place I spent it
And for those with whom I spent it, for all its joys and all its sorrows, for the troubles overcome and for those that remain.
I offer you the silence of this night, its darkness and its solitude.
Whether you chose under the cover of this night to take away the problems of this day, or leave them for tomorrow, I will bless your name.  Thy will be done." 
  Amen.  [St. Francis de Sales]

May God Bless you on your journey.

May God Be Praised!




No comments:

Post a Comment