Monday, September 2, 2019




Today I want to share with you part of Sunday [yesterday’s] Morning Prayer,

“I will sprinkle clean water upon you to cleanse you from all your impurities, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. I will give you a new heart and place a new spirit within you, taking from your bodies your stony hearts and giving you natural hearts. I will put my spirit within you and make you live by my statutes, careful to observe my decrees.  You shall live in the land I gave your fathers; you shall be my people, and I will be your God.” [Ezekiel 36:25-28]

We give thanks to you, O God, as we call upon your name.
We give thanks to you, O God, as we call upon your name.

We cry aloud how marvelous you are,
as we call upon your name.

Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
We give thanks to you, O God, as we call upon your name.

Spend some time today offering your petitions to Our Lord Who is our light and our joy and Who is listening to you. 

Blessed Louis Brisson, OSFS  [Founder of the Oblates of St. Francis de Sales] 
said,  O Jesus, teach us how to make our soul be silent so
that You may speak to us.”

Today after you speak to the Lord, spend a few minutes in silence, so He can speak to you.

May God Be Praised!




No comments:

Post a Comment