Sunday, December 12, 2021

Blog Post – Advent 12/12/2021 - An Advent Wish for You.

 

An Advent Wish for You.

 

I wish you enough sunshine to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day.                                          

I wish you enough rain/snow to appreciate the sun.                      

I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.                            

                     

I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest joys in life may appear bigger.  

I wish you enough wealth so that you share with those in need.                                                        

I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-byes.                                        

Most importantly I wish you enough HOPE – so you keep God as the center of your life .

“[God] asks for our heart.  Give it such as it is … Are we not aware that everything that is remitted into His divine hands is converted into good?” [St. Francis de Sales, Sermon in a Sentence, vol.2, p.10]

 

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

St. Joseph, pray for us.

St. Andre Bessette, intercede for us. 

St. Francis de Sales, pray for us.

“Tune my spirit to the music of heaven.”  [St. Brendan the Navigator]

 

May God Be Praised and your day be Blessed.

 

*The image is available at the Salesian Shop https://www.salesianshop.com/the-sacred-artwork-of-bro-mickey-mcgrath/

 





No comments:

Post a Comment