Thursday, December 16, 2021

Blog Post 12/16/2021 - What is a year?


 

 

What is a year?

 

 

We have fiscal years; we have calendar years; academic years; BUT the liturgical year is the most important one for us – because it reminds us that our faith is going somewhere.

Advent is the beginning of our spiritual [liturgical] year, a time to think deeply about our faith; is our path focused on Our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ?

 

Advent is an excellent to take an inventory of our spiritual life:                                                 

1.     Do I have a sense of vocation, of purpose?

2.     How important is God in my life?

3.     What is my prayer life?

4.     How would I teach someone to pray?

5.     Is prayer an essential part of my life?

6.     Does my faith impact my daily life?

7.     Is my life’s goal to be a saint?

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

St. Joseph, pray for us.

St. Andre Bessette, intercede for us. 

St. Francis de Sales, pray for us.

“Tune my spirit to the music of heaven.”  [St. Brendan the Navigator]

May God Be Praised and your day be Blessed.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment