Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Blog Post – 12/22/2021 - When nothing is going right.

  


 

When nothing is going right.

 

 

 

Reflect on Meister Eckhart’s insight:

“You must bring God everything –

            Your dreams, your successes, your rejoicing.

     And if you have little to rejoice over, bring God that little.

And if your life seems only like a heap of fragments, bring God the fragments.

And if you have only empty hands, bring God your empty hands.

    Shattered hopes are God’s material; in God’s hands all is made good.

You must bring God everything!”

And then pray: “O God, bend my heart to follow Your will and prompt my voice to praise Your Holy Name, cleanse me from any worthless, evil, or distracting thoughts.   Grant me Your grace today – so I pray with reverence and love - in awe.   Listen to my pleas, hear my prayers, and answer me.  Guide me with Your Spirit that I may shine forth Your Radiance to the world.”  [Dcn. George Kelly] 

 

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us. 

St. Francis de Sales, pray for us.

 

May God Be Praised and you be Blessed.

 





2 comments:

  1. Amen!
    Thanks, as ever, for your ministries, Deacon!
    Warm wishes & prayers for all good things & continued abundant blessings to you and yours, for Christmas, & always!
    Peace Num 6: 24-26

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May God’s light continue to illuminate your path, Merry & Blessed Christmas.

      Delete