Friday, December 31, 2021

Blog Post 12/31/2021 – End of the Calendar Year Prayer

 

 End of the Calendar Year Prayer

“Dear God, during the darkness of Winter and COVID help me to move beyond the familiar and into the unknown.  Give me the courage to walk on fresh spiritual ground while firmly planted in Faith with You.  Christ of the cosmos and beyond, I Trust You to be the calm that mutes the storms in me and around me. 

I believe that in the shadows of the night, You are with me. My spirit thirsts for You and the music of heaven.  When the light of dawn appears may it consume my fears, and may your Grace of Hope, with Your Light shine through me.” Amen.   [Dcn. George Kelly]

May 2022 be a year when we walk with God’s grace, act with God’s grace and live in God’s grace.  May our love for and appreciation of the gift of “The Real Presence” in the Eucharist fill our hearts and guide our actions.  You and your loved ones are in my prayers each day.

 

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

St. Francis de Sales, pray for us.

May God Be Praised and your year be Blessed.

 

 

 

 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment