Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Offered by Dcn. George Kelly


Lent Calls Us to Pause and Think About What Is Most Important

 

"Like an hourglass with a certain number of grains of sand within it, God has appointed your life to last only a certain number of days, and you have absolutely no idea how many there are ....

 

In God’s presence, consider: I have no idea when my life will end. All I know is that death will come for me eventually. Am I doing anything to prepare for the real possibility that God may call me, sooner rather than later? If he called me into eternity today, would I be ready?"  [Patrick Madrid A Year with the Bible, p.190]

 

“Mercy and faithfulness have met; justice and peace have embraced.

Faithfulness shall spring from the earth and justice look down from heaven.”  [Psalm 85]

 

God has given you today to shine His light on the world, let His light shine through your actions.

 

Saint Joseph, pray for us.

Saint Andre Bessette intercede for us.

May God Be Praised!

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment