Thursday, June 4, 2020






Today and every day I wish and pray for you “enough.” 




 
The Holy Spirit comes to us mostly in the mundane of life. Maybe the story I wish you enough can illustrate the presence of the Holy Spirit in the ordinariness of life.


A mother and daughter in their last moments together at an airport where they hugged, and the mother said: "I love you and I wish you enough."
The daughter replied, "Mom, our life together has been more than enough … I wish you enough, too, Mom."
"Did you ever say a final good-bye - that was a final good-bye?  "The mother was old with medical challenges ahead of her and the reality was her daughter’s next trip back will be for her funeral”.
They always parted by “wishing each other enough.”  Here is how it goes: "I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye."          
(Author Unknown)




I wish you enough TRUST to love God and share THAT love with everyone you meet; then the Divine Love will engulf the world!
                       
May God Be Praised!




No comments:

Post a Comment