Thursday, January 30, 2020



Does the Lord hear my pleas?
“Lord, listen to my prayer: turn your ear to my appeal.  You are faithful, you are just; give answer….
Make me know the way I should walk; to you I lift up my soul …. Teach me to do your will for you, O Lord, are my God.” (from Psalm 143)
Lord, grant me the grace to know Your answer to my prayer.



What about God’s Delays
"God’s delays are mysterious; sorrow is sometimes prolonged for the same reason for which it is sent. God may abstain for the moment from healing, not because Love does not love, but because Love never stops loving, and a greater good is to come from the woe. Heaven’s clock is different from ours."  (Fulton J. Sheen)


Is Life a mystery to be solved or to be lived?
St. Francis de Sales gave us this advice, “Do not look forward to the changes and chances of this life with fear; rather look upon them with strong hope that, as they arise, God, whose child you are, will deliver you from them.” 

“Take courage and turn troubles which you cannot remedy into material for progress and maturity.” 
  
“Let nothing disturb you; Let nothing frighten you.  All things are passing.  God never changes.  Patience obtains all things.  Nothing is wanting to him who possesses God.  Go alone suffices.”
Lord, grant me the grace to know Your answer to my prayer.

May God Be Praised!





No comments:

Post a Comment