Friday, August 9, 2019


"Today I wish you enough,
I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day.                                          
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun. 



                     
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.                                                    
I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.   
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.                                                         
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.                                                  
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye."  
[Bob Perks]                                         
Most importantly I wish you enough courage – so you share God’s love.


deSales instructs us “[God] asks for our heart. Give it such as it is … Are we not aware that everything that is remitted into His divine hands is converted into good?” {Sermon in a Sentence, vol.2, p.103}

May God Be Praised!





No comments:

Post a Comment