Saturday, August 7, 2021

If I want only pure water

 

 

 

 

St. Francis de Sales offers us this advice, "If I want only pure water, what does it matter to me whether it be brought in a vase of gold or of glass? 

What is it to me whether the will of God be presented to me in tribulation or consolation, since I desire and seek only the Divine will?"

 

Reflect on what you are truly seeking.

 

God, our refuge, and hope, we turn to You during this COVID 19 Pandemic and plead for Your intercession.  In Your mercy and compassion, You carry the dead home and give us grace to comfort each other.  As the Pandemic persists, in its Delta variant form and we try to return to “normal” life, may that “normal” be filled with prayer and thanksgiving for You and for the many blessings You give us.  May we follow Your Light as we continue our earthly journey and prepare for the gift of eternal life.  Amen.  [Dcn. George Kelly]

 

“Tune my spirit to the music of heaven.”  St. Brendan the Navigator

St. Joseph pray for us. 

St. Francis de Sales pray for us. 

May God Be Praised. 






No comments:

Post a Comment