Thursday, May 9, 2019





Today I want to share with you the Psalms that helped Form My Soul





Psalm 57                      “My heart is ready, O God, my heart is ready.
                                        I will sing, I will sing your praise.
                                        Awake, my soul, awake, lyre & harp,
                                        I will awake the dawn.”

Psalm 119                       “I call with all my heart; Lord hear me,
                                          I will keep your commands.
                                          I will call upon you, save me                                                                                           and I will do your will.”


Psalm 116                        “…You are my God.  My happiness lies in you alone.       
                                           He has put into my heart a marvelous love.”

Psalm 5                             “I lift up my heart to you, O Lord, and you Will hear my
                                          morning prayer.”
                                          “Those who welcome the Word as the guest of their
                                           hearts will have abiding joy.”
                                           “I bow down before your holy temple filled with awe.”

Psalm 33                            “Our soul is waiting for the Lord.
                                             The Lord is our help & our shield.
                                              In him do our hearts find joy.
                                              We trust in his holy name.”

Psalm 6                                  “I am exhausted with my groaning;
                                              every night I drench my pillow with tears;
                                              I bedew my bed with weeping.
                                              My eye wastes away with grief; ….”


Monday Ant. 1 Week II        “When will I come to the end of my pilgrimage 
                                                 And enter the presence of God?”                                                                                                  
                                             
Week I Wednesday                “Incline my heart according to your will, O God.”                                  



 Allow the WORD to mold you and guide you today and everyday. When the Lord speaks LISTEN TO HIM.





No comments:

Post a Comment