Sunday, February 17, 2019



Awake, lyre and harp, with praise let us awake the dawn.

 
My heart is ready, O God, *
my heart is ready.
I will sing, I will sing your praise. *
Awake, my soul,
awake, lyre and harp, *
I will awake the dawn.

I will thank you, Lord, among the peoples, *
among the nations I will praise you
for your love reaches to the heavens *
and your truth to the skies.

O God, arise above the heavens; *
may your glory shine on earth!

Psalm Prayer

Lord, send your mercy and your truth to rescue us from the snares of the devil, and we will praise you among the peoples and proclaim you to the nations, happy to be known as companions of your Son.

Awake, lyre and harp, with praise let us awake the dawn.



Dear God,
Hear our Morning Prayer send Your Grace upon us this day so we can follow Your Light and live Your Truth.
Hear our petitions and anoint us to hear Your answers with joy and gratitude, trusting that Your Way is the best Way whether it is a cross to carry or a wonder to celebrate.

May God Be Praised!





No comments:

Post a Comment