Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Blog Post 2/13/2024 - When a Loved One Leaves

 

Today I hope and pray, “When will I come to the end of my pilgrimage and enter the presence of God?” St. Francis de Sales wrote, “Those who stay go, and those who go stay.”

When the Lord calls a loved one to the heavenly home thank God for the joy and laughter shared, and the memories made.  One day we shall all be together again in paradise, where there will be no more tears, no more leaving or departing, only joy together in God.

In the Book of Deuteronomy we read, “You must keep his statutes and commandments which I enjoin on you today, that you and your children after you may prosper, and that you may have long life on the land which the Lord, your God, is giving you forever.”

My prayer for you is that you listen to God and inscribe the Word in your heart because that is where true joy and happiness are found.

 

May God Be Praised.

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment