Sunday, February 11, 2024

Blog Post 2/11/2024 – There’s a Place for us!

God is our shepherd, we find refuge in His care.  The old A T & T commercial exclaimed “Reach out and Touch Someone.” The slogan was designed to promote long-distance telephone calls so we could connect with loved ones who far away.   

Jesus came to remind us that we can reach out to Him, the Son of God anytime.  In times of joy, of sadness, in confusion, or in gratitude.  As we journey in a broken world, the Lord shows us the way home, the way to our eternal home.  We walk with Him while we are still on the way.

Ponder these words from the Gospel of John, “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You have faith in God; have faith also in me.  In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places. If there were not, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? 

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back again and take you to myself, so that where I am you also may be.  Where [I] am going you know the way.  Thomas said to him, Master, we do not know where you are going; how can we know the way?

Jesus said to him, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”  [John 14:1-6]

Follow Jesus, the Way, the Truth & the Light, and remember you can reach and touch Him any time.

May God Be Praised.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment