Friday, February 9, 2024

Blog Post 2/09/2024 – “Teacher, where are you staying”?

 

“Come, and you will see . . .

I am sleeping under the bridge with the homeless who have no one, who have no place.

I am sitting at the same table with the poor kid no one wants anything to do with.

 

I am watching TV with the elderly couple who lives alone.

I am holding the young woman who is terrified of the surgery she is facing.

I am with your children when you are not there. I am with your spouse when you are apart.

I am with you when you’re feeling lost and alone.

I am putting my shoulder to yours in bearing your crosses of illness, despair and catastrophe.

 

Where am I staying? Come, and you will see.”  [Connections - January 2024]

 

Jesus our teacher waiting for you to find Him – where He is staying.

 

May God Be Praised.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment