Saturday, November 19, 2022

Blog Post 11/19/2022 – “I have been changed for good.”

 



 

 

 

In Matthew’s Gospel we read, “Come, you who are blessed by my Father. 

Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of the least of my brothers or sisters, you did for me.”

 

That is the challenge we face.

Have you heard of the musical play “Wicked”?  The Play WICKED has a song, For Good it offers us a powerful and important message; “But because I know you, I have been changed for good.” 

We are changed for the good because in our Baptism we were sealed to the heart of Jesus, and we are called to share His Gospel message with each person we meet.


My hope and prayer for each of us is that the people who meet us are changed for the good.

 

That is how disciples of Jesus Christ lives.

May God Be Praised.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment