Saturday, October 30, 2021

Blog Post 10/30/2021 - Prayer for Those Suffering from COVID

 


Prayer to Saint André for Healing

St André at Notre Dame in 1890

 

Saint André,

I come to you in prayer for healing.

(state your intention)

You were no stranger to illness.

Plagued by stomach problems,

you knew suffering on a daily basis,

but you never lost faith in God.

Thousands of people have sought your healing touch

as I do today.

Pray that I might be restored to health

in body, soul and mind.

With St. Joseph as my loving Protector,

strengthen my faith and give me peace

that I might accept God’s will for me

no matter what the outcome.

Amen

 

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

St. Joseph, pray for us.

St. Francis de Sales, pray for us.

Saint Andre Bessette, intercede for us.

 

May God Be Praised and you be blessed.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment