Sunday, October 17, 2021

Blog Post 10/17/2021


                                                                  Day 8

 

Today spend some time reflecting on your prayer life.  St. Francis de Sales advises us, “If possible [pray] in the morning, which is the best time for spiritual exercises, and think of them during the rest of the day.”  [McClernon, p.133]

 

de Sales, also, offers us his Direction of Intention to help start our day:

“My God, I give you this day.

I offer you, now, all of the good that I shall do …

and I promise to accept, for love of you,

all of the difficulty that I shall meet.

Help me to conduct myself during this day

In a manner pleasing to you.”  Amen.

 

 

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

St. Joseph, pray for us.

St. Andre Bessette, intercede for us. 

St. Francis de Sales, pray for us.

“Tune my spirit to the music of heaven.”  [St. Brendan the Navigator]

 

May God Be Praised your day be Blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment