Thursday, July 15, 2021

A Prayer for My Wife’s Healing


 

I am worn out with crying, with longing for my wife’s healing.

I look to you daily, O God, for her return.

My eyes cannot see because they are filled with tears, tears of love, tears of longing, and tears of anxiety.

 

Loving God hear my plea and answer my call.

You are our beginning and our true destiny.

My wife and friend needs Your healing grace, bestow it on her.

Thy will be done, send the strength I need to make this journey with her, as she recovers.

 

Our journey will be blessed because dear Lord You are leading it.  Amen.

 

Lord God answer my plea.

 

St. Joseph pray for us. 

St. Francis de Sales pray for us. 

May God Be Praised. 





4 comments:

  1. Hi Deacon George,

    I am praying for your wife as well! And for you! God please bless them during this time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to all for your prayers and support of my wife and me, it is deepley appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Lord hears the cries if the broken hearted ✝️💟

    ReplyDelete