Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Blog Post 5/31/2023 - Marian Prayer to Close Out the Month of May

 

Marian Prayer to Close Out the Month of May

 

“We take refuge in your mercy, Mother of God.  Do not disregard our prayers in troubling times, but deliver us from dangers, O only pure one, only blessed one.”  [Jesus and the Jewish Roots of Mary, Brant Pitre , Anonymous Christian Prayer, p.182.

 

As we depart May let us commit to continue to ask Mary to intercede for us as we pray the Memorare.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,

that never was it known

that any one who fled to your protection,

implored your help or sought your intercession,

was left unaided.

Inspired with this confidence,

I fly unto you,

O virgin of virgins my mother;

to you do I come,

before you I stand,

sinful and sorrowful;

O mother of the word incarnate,

despise not my petitions,

but in your clemency hear and answer me.

Amen.

 

May God Be Praised.





No comments:

Post a Comment