Monday, May 15, 2023

Blog Post 5/15/2023 - The Lighter Side of Mothers

 

The Lighter Side of Mothers

Yesterday we took some time to celebrate our mothers on Mother's Day.

We learn many things from our Moms.  My mother taught me religion. She used to say things like, "You better pray that comes out of the carpet."

My mother taught me medicine: "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they're going to freeze that way."

My mother taught me how to be a contortionist: "Will you look at the dirt on the back of your neck!"

My mother taught me to appreciate a job well done: "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning!"

My mother taught me about genetics: "You are just like your father!"

My mother taught me logic: "Because I said so, that's why." [Adopted from Sermons.com]

Maybe everybody’s Mom was or is like that, my prayer for you is that your Mom prayed for you each day and taught you to pray every day.  

 

May God Be Praised






No comments:

Post a Comment