Saturday, April 22, 2023

Blog Post 4/22/2023 - Listen to the Lord

  

 


Listen to the Lord

 

On April 16, 2023, I Preached at the 5:00 pm [Vigil] and the 7:30 am Masses at Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Bethlehem, PA.  In that Homily I shared a deep spiritual experience I was granted at our Easter Vigil.

 

“The Risen Christ gives us His PEACE to help us and to help us help our world.  At our Easter Vigil Mass we sang ‘Create in Me a pure heart, O God, a willing spirit’ [Eleazar Cortes]. The ‘a willing spirit’ struck a deep chord in my heart and soul. 

 

I reflected that the Lord was reminding me that the essential call to which each one of us must answer – is having “a willing spirit”, to follow Jesus totally.

 

Take a few minutes today to sit in silence and commit or recommit to allowing the Lord your God to direct your life, to create in you a willing spirit.

 

May God Be Praised.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment