Saturday, April 1, 2023

Blog Post 4/01/2023 Lenten Reminder


 

Lenten Reminder

 

 

Turn back to the Lord your God.  He is kind and merciful.  Reflect on the Refrain from The Lent Prose [Attende Domine] “Hear us, O Lord, and have mercy, because we have sinned against thee.”

In Psalm 51 we pray, “A pure heart create for me, O God, put a steadfast spirit within me.” And today may our prayer tbe, “Holy Spirit, come to me; open my eyes to You.  Holy Spirit come to me open my eyes to You.  That I may know Jesus and I seek His face.  That I may hear His voice when He calls my name.”  [Holy Spirit, Come to me]

 

Listen with your ears, your heart, your eyes and give your heart and will to Jesus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxF5JqdxWe0

 

May God Be Praised.





No comments:

Post a Comment